Please be considerate and arrive on time for your appointment. We will try our best to stay on time with each appointment and make sure that you don’t have to wait in our waiting room past your appointment time.Please know that if you are late, your appointment may be shortened. If you are late 15min. or more, we need to reschedule your appointment.
Cancellation Policy: We realize emergencies happen, so we give one free pass per the calendar year. However, we reserve your appointment time just for you and prepare ahead of time for your customized treatment. Therefore, we reserve the right to charge a $50 fee for a no-show. Cancellation within the 24-hours of scheduled appointment is count as a no-show. Thank you for your understanding.
Product Returns: Products may be returned within 30 days for a full refund, provided they have not been opened and/or used.
Concurrent Skincare Treatment Policy: Please let our esthetician know and get their ok if you are planning on receiving any other skincare treatments, which include waxing, laser treatment, etc. Depend on your chosen procedure, we might need to stop out treatment for a short period.
- If you are prone to cold sores, please take an antiviral medication before your appointment. If you have a cold sore, please wait until it is healed before coming in for an appointment. (We cannot perform a treatment if you have a cold sore.)
- It is our policy that we will not work on anyone who is exhibiting cold or flu symptoms, or currently has an infection of any kind, for the health and wellness of us and other clients. We ask that if you have a cold, fever, the flu, infection, virus or feel as though one is coming on, please cancel and re-schedule your appointment. If you have a cold, infection, virus or a similar illness, when you arrive for your appointment, you will be asked to re-schedule your appointment.
For New Clients:
- If you have been on any prescription topical product (i.e., Differin, Retin A,Clindamycin, Epiduo, etc.) you MUST discontinue use for two weeks prior to your appointment.
- If you have been on Accutane equivalents, you MUST discontinue use for at least two months prior to coming in for your first appointment.
- If, after the consultation, you decide to continue with us as an acne client, you will be required to purchase the recommended products.
- If you are under 18 you must be accompanied by a parent or guardian (over 18) at your initial appointment, or please call our office to make an arrangement by a parents or guardian before your first appointment.
We accept cash, check, and major credit cards.
Please click the button below to schedule an appointment online.