Your First Appointment – 3 Options Available:
- Consultation only At our first consultation, we will discuss your current skincare regimen, acne history, lifestyle, diet, and medications. We will ask you to bring the skincare products you are currently using. It is a great way to come find out what our “Clear Solution Program” is about without making a large investment, and allows you to get to know your acne coach. – 45 min. $55*
- Consultation with Skin Test ** Our skin test is to find out your skin sensitivity and what skin type you have. This will help determine the customized skincare routine designed just for you. – 60min. $65
- Consultation with Skin Test & Treatment** This will include consultation, skin test and your 1st acne treatment. – 90min. $75
**Please expect to purchase your first set of acne products, which averages around $150 (back/chest around $100) and lasts approximately 2+ months. However, you may be instructed to change or alter your home-care products, depending on your skin condition. We do not offer this program without the purchase and use of our acne safe products. If you are looking to receive just a facial, please go to the page under facial services.
Now, you have your customized homecare. What’s next?
*********** Face Acne *********
Option1: In-Office Treatment 30-60min, $75
In order to get your acne under control, we need to monitor your progress and adjust your homecare regimen every 2 weeks. We will analyze your skin at the beginning of every visit to assess which treatment would serve you best, and determine what changes need to be made to your custom homecare routine. Acne treatments are performed every two weeks until your skin clears. It is important that we see you every two weeks to assess your progress and how your skin is responding to treatment. At that point we will almost always adjust your home care, as your skin adapts to your current routine in about two weeks. Without changing and adjusting your homecare regimen every 2 weeks, your skin will adapt to the same regimen and your acne will return. Most of the time, anywhere from 6 to 12 weeks, you will see a significant improvement in your skin.
Option 2: Product Adjustment Check-in 15min. $25
Bi-monthly acne treatments are crucial to clearing acne quickly, but if you are out of town or in a pinch you can schedule “product adjustment check-in” appointment, instead. We will adjust your homecare to meet your skin needs by FaceTime® or quick “Check-In” at our office. ** In order to see the best results, bi-monthly in-office acne treatments are highly recommended.
Money Saving Packages
- Buy 3 face acne treatments and save $210* ( $70 per treatment ) Better Deal!
- Buy 6 face acne treatment and save $408* ( $68 per treatment ) Best Deal!
*********** Body Acne ***********
1.Chest/Back Acne Treatment : 30 min $55*
- Buy 3 body acne treatment and save $150 ($50 per treatment )
2.Add Chest /Back Acne Treatment to your Face Acne or Body Acne Treatment : $45* each
*Products not included in price of treatment. It typically takes three to four months to get your acne under control. After you’re clear we usually ask to see you once a month for about three months to be sure that you can stay clear with less intervention from us. If you do, we turn you loose and you can come as often or as infrequently as you like, but you will need to maintain your home care to keep the acne under control.*
- Please let your acne coach know if you are using Retin A®, or any other prescription medications.
- If you are on Accutane, you need to stop taking Accutane 2 months before you start the program.
- If you are pregnant or nursing, you need to have your doctor’s OK before you start the program.